Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Sins of Chocolate... The Delectable, The Gardens, Midvalley

Went to Midvalley on Saturday, my friends ask me if I would like to join them, and I figured it's been a while since I've last gone there so I went. My friend wanted to buy a pair of sport shoes, that was the main reason they went there. 
 
We stumble across this shop call The Delectable, then my friend started telling me about this shop and how the owner started this business. Then she said, they have this cake call the 7 Sins of Chocolate, apparently their best seller. She asked me 'You wanna try? I treat you.' How can I say no! We bought the 7 Sins of Chocolate which cost RM12, how did it taste? It tasted okay, maybe I was having very very high expectations cause of the name and the price. What I quite like about this cake is that it's not too sweet, if you love chocolates, you should try this out! 
 

The packaging

 Some other things they sell

wah lah.. 

The different layers of chocolate
 
Here's what made up of the 7 layers, tt starts with a layer of smooth chocolate ganache, a layer of chocolate cake, topped up with light and airy milk chocolate mousse, a dusting of cocoa powder, a sprinkle of crunchy pure cocoa nibs for texture, and couverture pearls resting comfortably over the top!
 

Address: Delectable(under C.A.K.E Sdn Bhd)
Lot S-213, Second Floor,
The Gardens Mall,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2283 5157

3 comments:

This is really sinful! hehe...

 

yea! it is a 'sinful' dessert!