Related Posts with Thumbnails

Famous Pork Noodle @ Restaurant Pomander, SS15, Subang Jaya


I was on sick leave yesterday, after seeing the doctor I went to eat my one of my favourite pork noodle at SS15. This stall has been around for a long time, it used to be at Guilin Cofffee Shop located opposite Mesiniaga now it is located at Restaurant Promander near 7Eleven SS15. 


The stall is extremely busy during lunch hour, one normally has to wait about 1 hour for their order to arrive. I normally won't go during peak hours! When I went there yesterday, which is about 10am, the helper there told me I have to wait for 25 minutes and I said okay. 


Found my place to sit, ordered my drink and wait patiently. I wanted to order coffee but the helper told me, the person who makes coffee is on leave today therefore only can drinks or herbal tea is serve. To be honest, I have not encounter such a situation where coffee shop don't serve coffee because the coffee making person is on leave! 


After waited for I can't remember how long, I think it was about 20 minutes my order came. I can't really smell the aroma as I was having flu but the soup tasted good. 



 A bowl of small noodle cost RM4.80


Address:
Restaurant Pomander
78 Jalan SS 15/4
47500 Subang Jaya

0 comments: