Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cristang Restaurant @ Sekseyn 8, Petaling Jaya

My fellow good friends took me out for my birthday lunch on Sunday, they told me, don't drive to church on Sunday, we will fetch you to a place for lunch. No, they didn't blind fold me, after about 20 minutes drive we reached the restaurant that is located at Seksyen 8 near PJ Hilton. This restaurant serves famous pork burger and also some Portuguese dishes. I was quite excited as it is quite rare to find a place that serves nice pork burgers. While waiting for the rest of my friends to arrive, we ordered our food first. 
Bacon & Egg Soup
When I saw this in the menu, it caught my attention. So we ordered for sharing, the soup is tasty with lots of bacon and a poach egg
The Urban Legend
This is the chef recommendation so I ordered this not knowing how the burger will look like. The pork patty is about 2cm thick, topped with minced pork meat & petai, cheese, a slice of back bacon the rest of the condiments are lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion. The patty is tender and juicy, the minced pork though added petai, but can't really taste it, the combination is really good. Not forgetting the wedges, they were yummy too!   
Pork Ribs Ambila
This is a Portuguese dish. The taste is quite unique, don't really know how to describe it but it tasted good. :)
Rendang Wild Boar
This weekend special. This dish is the only not so nice one, the taste is so so only but the meat is quite tender. 
P2 Pork Burger 
Pork burger serves with back bacon
Carbonara Bacon & Fungi
This is super yummy and the fact that I like Carbonara! Comes with generous serving of bacon & mushrooms! 
Portuguese Baked Fish
The fish is tasted okay, I think I was so overwhelmed by the burgers that I did not really pay attention in tasting this. I shall check with my friend who ordered this and will update later with her comments
Aglio Olio - Cajun Bacon
My sister ordered this. Tasted good with the spices and generous serving of ham & bacon! 
Cristang Fried rice with Pork Vindaloo
The taste of this is quite unique, with spices. Pork Vindaloo originate from Goa, India. Also comes in chicken Vindaloo
Ceasar Salad with Cajun Chicken Strips
Tasted good with 'real' bacon bits. 
P3 Pork Burger
Serves with Pork Chillis. The Chillis tasted good, nice combination!
Home made Oreo Ice-cream
Interior
Exterior

Will definitely revisit this place, planned to bring my parents there during my next trip there!

Address:
Unit B-G-19, 8 Avenue
Jalan Sungai Jernih 8/1)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: +603-7956 7877

0 comments: