Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bidor Herbal Duck Noodle 品珍面之家 @ Kota Kemuning (updated)




I was told that the famous Herbal Duck Noodle from Pun Chun Restaurant, Bidor, Perak is in town and is located at Kota Kemuning. I love herbal duck noodle from Bidor, I can't recall when was the last time I ate at Bidor. I was around Kota Kemuning so I might as well go and try it out. It was about 2pm when I reached there, and the lunch crowd is already gone, but there were still a few tables occupied with customers. I saw some green drinks some of them are drinking, I didn't know what it was. I ordered a bowl of duck noodle soup and barley drink. Lo and behold, the green drink is the barley drink! I was trying to figure out how come the drink is green, my guess is they blend the pandan leave and boil it with the barley, that's why the drink look greenish.

green barley drink

After waiting for a while, my noodle came. I see some herbs in there, like wolfberry枸杞), gui yuen(桂圆 dried longan flesh), wai san(淮山), ginger(姜). The soup tasted good, but I couldn't really smell the aroma as I was having a flu. I will definitely go there again when I am better, and will bring my mom there too. 
Herbal Duck Noodle Soup

Comes in dry also 

Pickled Green Chilli to go with the noodle

Wantan soup 
(the wantan tasted pretty good, lots of prawns and they are very fresh too!)


PS: I revisited the place on Saturday with my parents, hence the additional photos and orders! 

Address:
PUN CHUN NOODLE HOUSE
10, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla AC 31/AC,
Kota Kemuning,
40460, Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia
Tel: 019-3206773
Operating hours: 6am to 4pm, DAILY

Email: 
pun.chun.noodle.house@gmail.com
Website: 
http://punchun.blogspot.com/
Location Map

0 comments: