Related Posts with Thumbnails

Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant, Teluk Gong, Port Klang 椰花园海鲜餐馆

One fine day, I got a sms from my friend, asking if I am free for dinner. She has craving for crabs, so happened I was free that day and went along. 

It takes about 30 minutes to get there from Subang Jaya. It has been a long time since I went to this place, I don't visit this place often as it is quite far from where I live. We ordered the dishes below:
Coconut Tom Yam Prawns.. yummy.. 
Sweet & sour crab. I felt that its so so only, the one I had in Kampung Subang is much nicer. 
Clam fried mee hoon.. just normal
Stir fried bayam
Stir fry bamboo clams, the flesh were fresh and yummy.. 
The paying counter
Little corner selling some food and other stuff
If you can't decide what to order, just point to the photos and order. :) 
The compound of this restaurant is really big, they also have individual huts. 

I will probably visit this place again on special occasion, reason is the food is so so only and it's very far to travel there.

0 comments: