Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hua Xing (华绅) Restaurant, Sungai Way

On Sunday, we had our October birthday luncheon for my 'care bears'. There is only 1 person who's birthday falls in October, most of the other care bears coincidently their birthdays falls either in February or June then the rest is end of the year. No one gave any suggestion to where to go for lunch when I asked them, so I suggested this restaurant that one of the care bear took me in March which i think they serves nice food and price is reasonable. This place is unique as they serves Hokkien food. I have actually been there for a few times with some other friends since my care bear introduce the place to me. The restaurant is located at a back street building behind the main road of Sg. Way, if it's not recommended by someone I don't think one can find out about this restaurant. Here is what we ate.. 

Village Style Tofu (家乡豆腐)
Can't remember what's the name of this dish, all the crispy veg
Crispy brinjal (香酥茄子)
Salted-egg chicken (咸蛋鸡)
Curry tom yam fish 
Pork with alkaline kuih (封肉碱水糕)
Clay pot Buttermilk prawn (瓦煲奶油虾)
birthday boy blowing candle (I almost forgot about the cake!)
My fellow care bears!

Lunch was really good, didn't managed to snap any photos of empty plates, basically we ate everything that's on the plate! The bill came up to about RM200, which I think its quite reasonable for 11 people with 7 dishes that has fish and prawns too. 

Not to mention, we had a good time chit chatting, catching up with each other and also taking some nonsense! 

Here is the details to the restaurant:
Restoran Hua Xing
No. 1-12, 1st Floor
Plaza Seri Setia
Jalan SS9/2
Seri Setia, Sungai Way
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 016-376 7477/03-78763288
*Please call for reservation if you are going on weekend nights, this place can be quite crowded! 


0 comments: