Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ah Lye Curry Fish Head Restaurant 阿来咖喱鱼头, SS19, Subang Jaya

This restaurant has been around for as long as I can remember, how do I know about this restaurant? I stay in SS19! One will not be able to find this restaurant if not by recommendation because it is located in the midst of housing area, no frontage, no busy road, nothing 'significant' around. My family goes there quite often as the food is good and price is reasonable. I heard that the chef is from Taiping, and the restaurant is run by him and the wife. One of the relative runs a hair saloon next door, and we see her helping around whenever she is free.

The famous dishes there are of course the claypot Curry Fish Head, they also have salted herbal chicken and some many other yummy dishes! 


Restaurant frontage 
They used to be a few shop down, recently they moved to this place and air-condition the place giving their customer a more comfortable environment to dine.


The clay pot fish curry (瓦煲咖喱鱼)

Their curry is very different, taste a bit sourish as compared to the others. I normally order fish meat as I don't really know how to tackle the head, and I find that there are more meat in fish meat.... 

Nam Yu Pork (南乳炸肉)


Pot Tau Fu (煲仔豆腐)

I took my friends there last Saturday, they enjoyed the food which I am glad.
:)

If you plan to visit the place during weekends, please make reservation or be  before 7pm and if you want to try the salted chicken it's best that you pre-book them too as it might run out of stock!

Address:
28 Jalan SS 19/1G
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel. 03-5638-0468/5634-9692. 
Daily:12-3pm and 5-10pm

0 comments: