Related Posts with Thumbnails

Rajah Brooke Cafe, Sarawakian Food @ Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park

 Interior
A friend took me to this place to try out Sarawakian food, it was quite a cosy cafe. I was pretty excited as I get to try Kolo Mee and 3-layer tea.
 Showing off their stuff
 The menu
 3-layer tea, was very nice. The tea is thick enough, and the sugar syrup smells good. 
Cendol, the texture of the cendol is a bit different
 Santubung Fried Chicken Drummet, taste ok only
 Mee tomato, a real disappointment, took me a while to finish this
 Kolo mee, can't be as good as eating it in Kuching itself
Hock Chew Red  Rice wine chicken rice, tasted good. 

Can't remember the name of this dish.. (that's the punishment for slacking)

Will probably not visit this place again, no wow effect, for me that is. :P

Address:
Rajah Brooke Cafe
No 19, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8 
Kuchai Entrepreneur’s Park
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama 

58200 Kuala Lumpur

Daily from 11am to 10pm


0 comments: