Related Posts with Thumbnails

F4 Fish Head, USJ 1

We had our May and June birthday celebration at F4 Fish Head Restaurant located in an industrial area of USJ 1. This is one of my favourite place to dine as the food is nice and price is right! 

 Asam Fish Head, yummy. I personally prefer the ginger steamed fish but some of my friends does not like ginger so we ordered this. 
Herbal chicken, meat was soft and tender and the herbs made the aroma really nice.  
 Stir fry sweet potato leaves
 Salted egg fried squid. This is average only, I think they didn't put enough salted egg yoke, but the squid is fried very nicely, not dry nor hard. 
 'Village' Taufu - home made taufu with minced pork and Chinese pickled turnip. Nice.. 
 Claypot Pork belly with salted fish. Another one of my favourite dish, have to order every time we dine there. 
 Stir fry baby long beans with roast pork. This dish is normal only. 
A group photo. That's the durian cheesecake I made. :) 

Address:
F4 Fish Head (Next to USJ Badminton Hall)
Lot 776, Sub lot 3,
Jalan Subang 4,
Subang Jaya Industries Park,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Tel: 012-325 9111

0 comments: